Friday, November 6, 2009

Cecil - Paladin


Cecil - Paladin
http://www.mediafire.com/?tyjgmnh5zjm
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QZS114T5

So, it's been over two weeks since the Dark Knight release, which means it's excuse time. I don't really have any this time. I just kind of wasted time for about a week, then school work got in the way. Anyhow, here it is. I'm happy with the result, but I'll tell you this right now: might be the hardest model I've released. That's not to say it's difficult, just that the hair is detailed to a ridiculous level. I'm sure you'll do better than I did.



So, it's been a while since we last talked, so here are some updates:

The blog's passed a year with Clustrmaps and we're almost to 100,000 hits. Nifty, eh?

I was planning to have a build competition with Chenille to see who could do the entire FFIX party (as per Chamoo's designs) fastest. The idea is still on, and I'd love to get some more people in on the race. However, this probably won't happen for a few weeks. I'll be doing a panel and a booth at Arkansas Anime Festival in a few weeks, and there are a few models I'd really like to have done before then. The contest is gonna have to wait.

So, it may be a bit before another update. I need to get the models done, and of course I'll go about them the same way as usual, but I may not take the time to get the releases out until I've actually had a chance to exhibit them (one of them is a super secret release).

Anyway, stay tuned, et cetera.

6 comments:

Excited to Build said...

This model looks beautiful. I am excited to give it a go. I hope I can complete it.

Thank you.

P.S. I'm excited to find out what the super secret release is going to be. Ya have my interests peaked.

Jouzu said...

Hi Kaizo!
Nice model of Cecil. I really like that armor he's wearing.

Please post more about the building comeptition when u start it. sounds like a lot of fun !

Waiting for the super secret release ;)

Anonymous said...

Thx. Great work !!!
Please - Create a model of Sephiroth. I am begging you.

Greeting from Poland :)

Juiles said...

jeeeez.... Oo THIS one loks really hard to build. so many details (the hair, the weapons, ... )
really nice work!
impressive

price per head call center said...

Hi, great article. The way you explained it is really awesome and makes every one to read till the end. keep posting..

East Pensacola Heights Blinds said...

Hi great reading your poost