Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Life-size Mandragora


I guess we call this: official release #2?

This was a special request by my faithful test builder, Vivi. A "life-size" Mandragora. The finished model is approximately two and one-half feet tall.
I would strongly recommend using heavy paper, 110lb cardstock if you can get it, for this build.

http://rapidshare.com/files/126392622/Life-size_Mandragora.rar.html
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AZEM1WC8

On a side note: I've got the first of my Crystal Warrior set ready to print, but working on this airship has all but completely drained my printer cart. As I'm a destitute college student, printer ink takes a back-seat on the priority train to things like food and rent, so it may be a while before I finish another "official release."
The airship is almost done. If I push, I should have it completed and ready for release tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! This is adorable! Can you make a life-size moogle too? ^__^

Dapoxetine Online said...

Nice topic.
On a side note: I've got the first of my Crystal Warrior set ready to print, but working on this airship has all but completely.

certified true copy Hong Kong said...

It's great to see a blog of this quality. I learned a lot of new things and I'm looking forward to see more like this. Thank you.

Unknown said...

I know it's old but does anyone have this file, seems it's gone missing and I wanted to make a few of these