Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Now taking requests.

Blog's open for business, so to speak. I'll try to get any requests left in the comments mocked up as .pdos.
Just know, I make no effort to lower the polycount. So unless you want your model exceptionally large (which means lots of paper and ink) it will be exceptionally difficult.
As I'm doing this out of the goodness of my own...boredom...don't get too excited if I don't rush to get a request done the moment I see it.
Also, I will not be making testbuilds of any requests...unless they just happen to tickle my proverbial fancy.

4 comments:

Edminster said...

Any progress on resizing the hats? I really want to have a wearable Corsair's Tricorne. Also, thank you so much for the incredible work you do.

Anonymous said...

I want me a scale model airship. Understandable some detail may be lost but as much as can reasonably be had while shrinking it to a manageable size.

Anonymous said...

A cat sith from the new expansion would be cool. Maybe a gobbue? ooo how about courier carrie? btw the taru AA - best papercraft evar!

Anonymous said...

Please make a model for squall base on his FF8 form. thank you.

the original form from 8:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Final_Fantasy_VIII-Squall_Leonhart-Render_5.jpg

and the other bgood one from KH2

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Image:KH2Squall.jpg

please: