Friday, January 9, 2009

Aerith



Aerith
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QQWKYK92
http://www.mediafire.com/?ttgmz1kztxh

Sorry for dragging my feet on this one. I printed her out and started cutting on the first page before I realized I didn't really care that much about seeing this one done. So I ended up finding lots of distractions and excuses. Took care of some housekeeping (literally), and generally addressed the stuff one should during a break from school.




Kid's up next, and while I know plenty of people are looking forward to this one, I think I'm going to take a break for a few days, so I don't do the same thing I did with Aerith, and sit around with a half-finished model on my desk.

Periodically I remember that I actually enjoy playing video games, so you'll likely find me playing LittleBigPlanet (which I'm supposed to get via UPS later today) for the next few days. My PSN ID is Kaizo107 if anyone would care to join me.


On an all-encompassingly unrelated note: I'd like to issue a challenge to anyone who actually reads all the useless crap I say after the first few lines of text, wherein I link to the release in question. If you can answer this correctly, I'll have to think up some kind of prize.

Can anyone tell me what is odd / interesting / worthy-of-note in the first track of the Disgaea 2 Arranged soundtrack?

The challenge will remain open until someone answers it correctly, if ever. In fact, I doubt so highly that anyone will have any idea what I'm talking about that I'll give you a big hint: it's right at the beginning of the track. Why do this, you might ask? For fun. I'm just curious if anyone else has the same kind of bizarre, useless knowledge of, or interest in the same things I do.


Requests always welcome, blah blah blah, contact any time, yadda yadda yadda,

You know the drill.


5 comments:

Alicia said...

I think I know the answer to answer to your question. The first track of the Disgaea 2 soundtrack is actually the full version of the game's opening theme "Sinful Rose" or "Sumi no Bara". Or maybe I'm wrong.

Mr. K said...

That's true, but what's *interesting* about the extended version?

Unknown said...

Take your time with Kid, I'm sure it'll be worth of. Also, i don't know anything about disgaea, much less the ost... :(

Anonymous said...

Hey, you've been making tons of updates lately, my museum is way out of date! I got myself pepakura designer, and started playing with metaseq and blender. I was wondering if you can give me a cool 3d model to practice with, and i'll donate any progress to your blog, because I don't really have any FF games nor the 3d rippers and I don't really want to go thru the trouble of getting all that.

Anonymous said...

If it's no trouble would you please do Irene from Chrono cross too?