Friday, March 6, 2009

Video 2: Why I Like Scissors



Video 2: Why I Like Scissors

This is kind of a primer video for a the next video, which really illustrates why I lay things out the way I do.



Here's the picture promised in the video. Sorry about the blurriness. Natural light really brought out the edges of the paper better than flash, and I don't have a tripod, so I couldn't keep the camera perfectly still for the long exposure time of a shot with no flash.

Honestly, it isn't important that I made my point here. If you accept that scissors reduce white edges, great. If you don't, I don't care. I just wanted to give a little primer for why I break things up the way I do, which will be elaborated upon in the next video.

Oh and sorry about the little FPS counter in the corner. It'll be even more ridiculous in the next video. I'll explain in that post.

0 comments: